Saturday, September 1, 2012

Human Geo. day 4


Yesterday in class we talked about the definitions for the words that we were given on Thursday. We talked about the word and what they meant and we started talking about Socrates, his theory and the death of Socrates. I think also think that whole town is very stupid, because how could the sun be a person ridding a crossed the sky?? I can totally get that people lived there whole lives believing that though, like when I was little I believed in Santa but till told over wise I believed that. So I get both point of views, but of course people are going to make them look intelligent. Again in class it was a little focus with the lights out, but I guess that kid behind kept me awake by repeatedly kicking my chair. But I still listened, and I have also been wondering what is in the drink that Socrates had to drink, is it a snake venom, poisons flower or a mixture of different things?

No comments:

Post a Comment