Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24th 2012 BLOG


Today in human geo we took the big quiz thing! To be totally honest.. I didn’t study ( sorry L ) it completely slipped my mind this weekend.  Though I feel like I did ok on the quiz because a lot of it was basic knowledge, thought I did see some of the memorization for things like what does this country rate in the world sale of bla bla bla.. and stuff like that. AND not to using my injury to an advantage, But since I was pelted in the head with a soccer ball I was a bit frazzled, and I had a bad headache. Also this  morning I had checked my grades in power school and I got a lot of points off for not blogging, but I couldn’t blog because my blog wasn’t up till Thursday, I think. Though I understand that I could have wrote one for Thursday and Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment