Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Human Geo. Day 6


Today in human Geo, we looked at how to add links to our blogs. Click design or dashboard whatever you have on your blog, then layout and add the link gadget. Then simply add the links that you want on it, I thought it was pretty easy to remember. also I think it’s was cool how you have a strange love for Wikipedia.. but I guess that’s ok..  I mean I’m in love with Facebook.. same thing right? I got all my work done so there wasn’t really any problems or questions about anything, actually I really enjoyed writing the story about if Socrates and Elbert Hubert were to meet, though I wish I put more detail into the story.  Over all, I liked the essays. I felt like that was a good enough work for high school-ers, it was a bit of a shock because at my old school I didn’t get homework but I just need to get back in to the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment