Thursday, September 6, 2012

September 6th BLOG


Today in human Geo. we went over how to talk notes about notes. at first I was like; your kidding right? but after a while I didn’t care. It was really simple to make, I mean it was just taking notes, I took a lot of notes in my last school so I was on top of things. Like you don’t have to have complete sentences, make sure you keep up with the teacher, don’t worry about spelling and ask questions. After all the note taking about notes we were tested on taking notes by looking at a paper about Illinois.  About how many people live there, where they live, what the states, other names for the state, like and that sort of thing. Also we learned that Mr. Schick is kinda like Jesus, in a way..  After discussing that, we put our notes we took about Illinois, and made blog if we were talking about Illinois, mine was pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment