Monday, September 3, 2012

Excellence at John Carroll

 

 

-I will pay attention in class, Meaning that the computer will not serve as something to use when I am really bored. I won’t talk to my neighbor or just simply dose off during class.

-Participate, school is an interactive thing. If you don’t speak up or ask questions you’re not helping yourself, the only stupid question is a question not asked.

-Work comes before friends, if your friends were really your friends they would know that you need to get your work done before going to the movies or having a sleepover. Also you should find the right people, like the kind  that encourage you to do your work and not encourage things like skipping class or blowing homework to do something else.

- Staying on top of work, I will not leave all my work to do on the last day  before it is due. Try to span thing out so I’m not overwhelmed, Make sure that I study hard before a test or really any time so I know I understand the work.

-Keeping organized, losing my papers is something I tend to do but I need to my put work together  in a binder or in a folder as soon as I get it so it’s not going to get lost. With text books I need to cover them and keep them safe, not leaving them in the cafeteria or leaving them with people I can’t really trust.

1 comment:

  1. This is a terrific plan. I especially like #2 and #3, which are very mature and responsible attitudes to have. Well done. 25/25.

    ReplyDelete