Thursday, August 30, 2012

Human Geo day 3

Today in Human Geo we read and took notes on ‘A message to Garcia”. I personally really enjoyed the story because it’s so true, People don’t do their work unless their lives depends on it. Take the easy way out, I can omit to doing that.. but not like.. all the time. But the point that I’m getting to is most people will not got out of their way to do something for someone else. I think that we got a good amount of work done in this class period, I guess just taking notes is probably the most work we have got done this week. It wasn’t all boring either, thanks to the donuts we had some comedy put into class. Also we kidded around and had some laughs but we stayed on topic and did get carried away, sorta. The only thing that was not so great about today was that some of the seats were moved around and the kid that now sits next to me, always has a smart comment to say.. so that gets annoying some times.

No comments:

Post a Comment