Sunday, August 26, 2012

First impressitions


The morning started out with a 45 minute ride to John Carroll that was filled with anxiety, new school new people. When I first walked in the doors I was ready for school to start. During breakfast I realized that one of my friends that use to live down the street from me was there. I also saw a couple girls from my old camp. After breakfast we went to the auditorium for a speech about how things work at John Carroll and who John Carroll was. We then headed off to advisory and to work out our lockers. Learning to use a locker with a combination lock was a little stressful. We had snack after that but my stomach was still spinning from all the new things and so I was not very hungry. Everyone broke up into a group to take photos and learn things about the school schedule. When lunch time came I still wasn’t over my jitters so I still didn’t eat much of anything. After lunch we started to go to all our classes.  The experience of meeting all the different students and teachers was definitely interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment