Monday, August 27, 2012

Human Geo day 1


Today we didn’t really do that much, we mostly went over the rules and how we must act to succeed. It was a little hard to follow because the lights were out due to using the projector, so I was slightly falling asleep. Also it was about lunch time so I was starving, but other than those distractions it was all understandable. We must follow the honor code, no plagiarism, if you don’t your homework on time points will be deducted each day it is late, basic things.  Also it really helped that the class before me was telling me almost the exact same thing, so it’s definitely sticking in my brain for a while. The end of the class was spent by people that hadn’t don’t there blogs figuring out how to use them. I had the same problem the night before, snaking all around the blog site to try and find out how to send it.                                            (I officially hate Google plus )  

No comments:

Post a Comment