Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8th, 2012 BLOG

Today in Human geo, we went over the test. which i just barely passing :(... it was really simple things that i keep slipping up on, like i knew that they were from Sudan but i just forgot to answer it ! and i spelled restaurant wrong and i didn't write what kind of factory he worked at, and stupid stuff like that.  Before that we welcomed Mike into our class! he's in like, in all my classes!! He is too big for our desks so me and Wilfred had to move back two seats so he could move his feet. I hate sitting in the back.. its so lonely, We later split in groups so that we can do a project on Columbus, whom i truly hate ..  for so many many reasons !  so I was in a group with the native Americans,  later i will work on the Google documents and answer a bunch of questions, I have to answer question 4 ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment