Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 15 2012 BLOG


Today in Human geo. took down more notes, About how some countries spilt up because they have such strong religious views. I don’t remember what country that we used as example, but point is that sometimes people are shunned for not believing in one thing. It could be religion, or it could be what ethnicity you are. I should probably start bring my notebook home, so I can actually start putting useful stuff in this blog, otherwise it is just me blabbing about how I was feeling that day or something like that. At one point we were talking about something about someone who traveled and hated on a individual religion( I don’t remember who it was or what religion it was) So I think it was god who struck him with blindness, so that he would stop hating on that individual religion. I want really pay attention so I Only heard bits and pieces. 
P.S. This is late because the internet at my house is currently not working. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment