Thursday, October 18, 2012

October 18 2012


Today in Human Geo. we went over the notes that we took about the different religions, but if i ever get to use my blog during the test I can just go to that blog... so it would be a waste of time and button pushing to write it down AGAIN. So to start off today's class we started talking about Stinkbugs, And how Mr. Schick had like millions of them in his house, which makes me question how off ten he cleans his and things of that nature.. I actually have never see a stink bug in my house, ( only win for Baltimore city!) So I can’t really relate to what you guys were talking about.. Then we started the note and talked for a long long time about Judaism, Buddhism and Hinduism. I can’t remember if we talked about nothing of importance after that or not though.. Then I served Ricky justice for asking you if your tie came in man colors ( sorry about that.. but you made fun of Eleanor too, so you had it coming )

No comments:

Post a Comment