Friday, October 5, 2012

October 5, 2012 BLOG

        Today in Human geo, we took the test on " god grew tired of us". Personally i didn't know that there was a test today, I have a problem with figuring out what day it is, and what tests are on what day. So I think I did ok on it, but I always say that when I'm asked how i think of done, I say ok.. I guess. Then you forced the poor little shadow to read the test, and while she read the paper the answers were feed in. After all the answers were given.. I'm really sad :( I was so close to getting them right, like I said Christians instead of catholic. I mixed a lot up like that, so I’ll be happy if I get a passing grade. After the explaining the answers, Mr. Schick asked what our shadow did and something cool about her. She has a twin brother and plays the piano. And to finish off with class we talk about animals killing other animals.    

No comments:

Post a Comment